Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, here goes nothing...

Apparently, I'm a bit behind the times. I listened to cassettes for forever, determined not to switch over to CDs. I wore an 80's hairstyle well into the 90's. I still don't have an iPod. I didn't jump onto the Facebook bandwagon until about 50 bajillion years later than everyone else. So now it appears that I'm just now catching up to everyone on the blog scene. To be quite honest with you, I'm not sure that I even have time for blogging. And truthfully, I kinda thought it was for nerds. I guess I was wrong, since everyone and their grandmother seems to be doing it. But come to think of it, blogging might be quite cathartic for me. I'm still getting used to balancing motherhood, working, and everything around the house, so it might be good to be able to take a break from everything. We shall see...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure, you have time!! and if you need any help with your background/header, just let me know! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abbie! Welcome to the blog world!! Your sweet baby, Harper, is precious!!

    And Katie-- I think I need help with my header!

    ReplyDelete