Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back to school, back to school...

Yeah, so I've been back to work now for a little over two weeks, and I admit it hasn't been easy. First of all, I wasn't used to being back in a routine. I had to get accustomed to waking up early, picking out clothes, putting on make-up, and fixing my hair. On top of that, I have to leave my precious baby. Yes, I know I'm extremely lucky. I'm fortunate to have a mother that is able to keep Harper so that I don't have to worry with daycare. However, it's still difficult to leave your baby. I want to be present for every little thing she does.

And the students, oh, they haven't made it any easier. There was a bit of a situation with a terrible sub, and now I'm left to clean up the mess. My kids got almost no instruction for about eight weeks, and as a result, grades are terrible. Let's just hope things will clear up pretty soon!

So basically I solicit your prayers. I don't know how all of these women do it...work, home, kids, and for some, even school. Pat yourself on the back, ladies!

3 comments: