Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm It!

Thanks to Katie, I've been photagged. The rules are such: open your first photo folder, find the 10th picture, post the picture along with the story behind it, and tag five others. Here she is!



Sorry, no good story behind this picture. This is Miss Harper Lynne on a Sunday morning before church. This dress is from H&M (how cute!) and was a hand-me-down from Katie's boss, Jimbo. She's gotten a lot more hair now, so it's weird to look back and see how bald she used to be. Bless her heart...


I tag anyone who would like to play! (But Darby, you must. Girl, I wanna see some pics!)

2 comments:

  1. I miss you, too! I can't wait for school to start just so we can talk all of the time. I'll post a picture as soon as I get home. I wanted to tell you that I was checking out children's toys on Etsy (I'm really bored here at school!) and I found crinkle toys with soft fabric. You were saying the other day how much Harper likes to hear things like plastic crinkle, so I thought you might want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a record! A post 2 days in a row!

    ReplyDelete