Hayden,
You are six months old!
You weigh 13 lbs, 10 oz.
You are 25.25" long.
Well, this has been an exciting month, to say the least!
You are now eating cereal, and you like it best made with apple juice. You've even starting fussing for more, you little porker.
You are still nursing six times a day (five when I'm at work) and going strong! I'm so glad we made it through some difficult months.
The sleep department is still a little iffy. Some nights you sleep from 10-7 with no interruptions, and sometimes you wake up two to three times a night. I'll be glad when that all gets regulated.
You are such a little SQUEALER! I know it's been a while, but I don't remember your sister being quite that vocal. You have this insanely high pitched scream, but you do it when you are happy. (Although you are quite the screamer when you are fussy, too.)
You've started to going to Bible class regularly, and although it's still a bit unfamiliar to you, you seem to be doing better. I can't wait for the day when you look forward to going and can make it through the class without needing to be held. (Yep, still a little spoiled.)
You are a rolling machine! During this month, you learned how to roll from back to belly, and it seems that every time you are put on the floor, you MUST roll! It makes changing your diaper quite difficult.
You are doing much better in the sitting-up department. You still need some support, but you can sit for quite a while without falling to the side or back. I can tell you are getting close!
And one exciting thing for mommy - you are not spitting up near as much as you used to. Yay! We used to go through about five burp cloths and three outfits a day, but it has really gotten better this month. Not sure if it is the addition of solids or if you are just outgrowing it.
I can't believe I've already had you for half a year. It doesn't seem like that long. You have been such a blessing to our lives, Little Snugglebug. Your sister is crazy about you (well, maybe she's just plain crazy), but I can't wait for y'all to start playing together and forming that special sister bond. We love you, Haydie-baby!
I apologize that it has taken me so long to get this post up. I kept putting off Hayden's six-month check-up. Within two weeks, we had two friends whose babies experienced seizures, and they seemed to be linked to the 15-month vaccines. This caused me to take a closer look at what all they are putting in our babies. I had never really questioned it before. Ultimately, Clint and I decided to go with an alternative vaccine schedule, and we feel really good about that decision.

I LOOOOVVVEEE this picture!!! And the baby even more!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, her sister is just crazy.
I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
ReplyDelete