Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a Glutton for Pain

Well, that's what most would think. What have I been up to these days? Take a peek...


Yep, that's Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. And it's no coincidence that my inhaler is right there beside it. I have to use the thing about 4 times during the video, and it's only 20 minutes long! Two days after I started the program, I could hardly move...even today I'm a bit slower when I walk. Hey, but I'm trying to lose those last couple of really stubborn pregnancy pounds, and I think this will work. I'll let you know how it goes!


4 comments:

  1. ahhh that jillian... she's get you every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your inhaler is in this picture! haha. I can totally relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jillian! I just got my DVD, I cannot wait to get started. :)

    Lauren
    http://www.teamgiles.com

    ReplyDelete