Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome, "Such a Loverly Life" Followers!

Ok, so I have to admit that when Katie asked me to blog about her wedding, I was a bit nervous. This was a lot of pressure for me, seeing as how she's all popular in the blogging world. I know that if my profile views count goes up, it's only because all of her followers came here to check out how the wedding went. Oh well!

So, onto the wedding! First of all, let's talk about the weather. It was a GORGEOUS day, except for the fact that it was really windy. By the time the wedding started, it was pretty cool outside. We were very blessed, though, that it didn't rain. Yay!


And the bride, well, of course she was beautiful!


(Sorry, Kate. I had to include that pic.)

Ok, ok, she is getting her hair done in that picture, but maybe this one will give you a better idea. The dress was amazing, the hair ended up looking great, and she looked absolutely flawless. Katie was extremely chill considering her upcoming nuptuials, but I guess that's just typical Katie fashion. Apparently Josh was a nervous wreck, though!


Well, here are a few more pics from the wedding. Hope you enjoy!



Centerpieces



Cake - yum!



The happy couple!


Note: All of these pictures came from my mom's camera. Unfortunately, I had absolutely no time for pictures. The camera never even left the diaper bag!


Oh, and what about the honeymoon? Well, I don't know if I'm at liberty to tell the destination, and I'm sure Katie will fill you in on all the details. BUT...here's a little hint. Any guesses?




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - thanks so much for posting these photos! Katie looks absolutely gorgeous!!! More photos, please??!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! I found your blog from Katie's...and it's so cute!
    Thank you for the pictures, it looks like it was a beautiful wedding! I love her little jacket/shrug! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete