Ok, so the house is filled with toys, and this is what she finds to play with. Who needs a real toy when you can have a Hallmark paper bag?
Monday, April 20, 2009
Little Moments #1
Having a baby, you never know what kind of day you're going to have. There are days when I get stuck with Captain Grumpypants, and nothing can be done to console her. And then there are her "solemn" days - days when she is pretty quiet and to herself (although those days are few and far between). The best days are when she's raring to go. Granted, I feel like I am wrestling an alligator on those days, but that is when we get to see her true personality. She's a handful, that's for sure, but she always keeps us laughing. I've decided to start posting about these "little moments" - small blurbs as an insight into Harper's world. Since this is the first, naturally it is #1, but trust me, it is not the first!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Make sure to include some Daddy moments too! Except for the one from this morning! :-(
ReplyDeleteoh how precious...
ReplyDelete