Tuesday, April 7, 2009

6 Months Old!

Yes, I know I'm a little late, just like last time. I actually don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to, but I think I should. I like this blogging thing!


Harper,
You are getting so big, and I don't know where all the time has gone. From five months to six months, there has been a huge change in you! You now can get up on your hands and toes, and you are so close to crawling! You roll all over the place, and we have to watch out for you. You're also a little monkey, trying to climb someone when they hold you. You can sit up on your own now, and you even sat up all by yourself (just once - still waiting for it to happen again!). You can say "mama," and while I love hearing it, it seems that you say it every time something makes you mad or upset. We're going to start working on "dada" pretty soon. (You also say "baba" and Papa is just certain that you are saying his name!) You LOVE eating your food, but we had to cut back on it since you weren't drinking as much formula as you should. Girl, you are going to be so excited when you can start eating big-people food! As for naps, well, that's still a struggle. You are so stinkin' nosy that you don't want to miss anything! Nosy = refusal to nap. We'll find a way to get through it , though! (Any suggestions out there, by the way?) However, as stubborn as you may be, you are also extremely loving. You love to grab people's faces and give them sugars. And I don't think I'll be cutting my hair short anytime soon considering the way you love to play with it in your hands. You are such a sweetheart! I look forward to seeing you grow even more, although I sure that the more mobile you become, the more dangerous you will be!



Her "sexy" pose

1 comment:

  1. i love the sexy pose! and she grew in the one week i was gone! sheesh!

    ReplyDelete