Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stressed!

This is how I'm feeling today -

Actually, this is how I've felt the past couple of weeks. Ugh. Let's just look at the list:

-Graduate class

-Clean house

-Graduate class

-Grade quizzes

-Take care of baby

-Graduate class

-Laundry (so fun, right?)

-Did I mention graduate class?


See, hubby says I need to chill. And while I agree (and trust me, I do), I don't know HOW to do it! I get my panties all in a wad when things don't work out like I think they should or when things seem out of my control. My sister Katie, yeah, she can just roll with the punches. I only wish I could be like that. Things might be a little easier for me. Oh, the joys of being an A-type personality. Help?!?!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, rolling with the punches unless Bridezilla was lurking about!!

    Glad that is put to bed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Abbie will never let you know is how great a job she really does at juggling all of those things at once. You see, the level she strives to be at all of the time is the level that most of us are lucky to hit once in a blue moon when we are at our best. And when she feels she is not there for even a day she beats herself up. Abbie is a fabulous wife, mother, homemaker, teacher, etc,etc,etc... She just needs to learn to give herself a little more credit. If she can so that then the "chilling" part will come easy.
    Love You Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that is so sweet and I bet it is true! But I don't blame you for being stressed.

    Ummm, as far as gardening books go...I know a lot of people do the square foot gardening, and if I just had a little space that's probably the way I would go. I've been reading The New Self-Sufficient Gardener and I love it. We're trying to grow almost all our produce ourselves and this book is great at focusing on gardening year round.

    I also have two books reserved at the library that I haven't read yet but they look good.

    Fresh food from small spaces : the square inch gardener's guide to year-round growing, fermenting, and sprouting / R.J. Ruppenthal.

    Garden Anywhere : How to Grow Gorgeous container Gardnes, Herb Gardens, Kitchen Gardens, and More--Without Spending a Fortune

    So I hope that helps! It sounds like you have so much on your plate right now...but I think you should take some time to kick back with a book (gardening or otherwise) and DON"T FEEL GUILTY. Every other part of your life will benefit from you taking care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete