
Well, here I am...large and in charge. As you can see, this hasn't really been a pregnancy that could have been kept a secret. In fact, one of my students asked me if I was pregnant when I was only six weeks along. Six weeks! Can you believe that? I promptly lied, of course. Now, I know this is the second baby and they tend to show sooner, but I have felt huge this entire time. It doesn't help when I hear comments like, "Are you sure you aren't having twins?" or "Oh, this must just be a bigger baby." Seriously, people. Think before you speak. Anywho, the problem is that she is right.up.in.front. Not only does that make me look so much bigger, but it can also be extremely uncomfortable, especially when she is training for Olympic gold in gymnastics (I'm not kidding.) I feel every single move she makes. I love that I can feel her move because I know that means she is healthy, but it can be pretty painful to get kicked in the gut all the time. At this point, I'm actually 33 weeks. I didn't include that picture because it would have made the collage uneven, and I'm all about symmetry. :) I'm about to head into the 34th week... six weeks and counting! Maybe she'll come a little sooner. I know I've got my fingers crossed!
And in case you were curious, we haven't worked on the nursery yet. That is our goal this weekend. With Harper, I had the room finished, my bag packed, and everything in order by about week 30. I guess this is normal for the second baby...at least I hope it is. Whenever we get the ball rolling on her room, I'll be sure to post some of those pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment