
(I'm pretty sure you can spell that ball game or ballgame - either will do. I mean, I'm an English teacher; I should know all of these things, right?)
On Tuesday night, Harper got to attend her first Greenville Drive game. Well, sorta. It was actually the South Atlantic League Allstar Game, but it's all the same to her. My sister was able to snag us some free tickets (score!), so the whole family was able to enjoy an outing together. The night started with a trolley ride, which Harper really seemed to like. When we got to the stadium, fireworks would randomly go off, but they didn't seem to phase her. Maybe this means July 4th will be fun for her, too! During the game, she looked a bit overwhelmed. I'm sure you can tell that from the pictures. She did make friends with a little boy named Diego who was sitting behind us. He even gave her his balloon doggie. How sweet is that! (And yes, she does seem to attract all the little boys wherever we go. Her daddy is well prepared.) Unfortunately, we had to leave the game early. Mommy was hot and finding it hard to sit and it was close to Harper's bedtime. Despite the fact that she didn't seem to know what was going on, I think she enjoyed herself. This would definitely be one of those family friendly, affordable outings we'll have to take advantage of in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment