Oh weekends are the greatest, aren't they? Ours began with a lovely family nap, something I think must become a Richey family tradition. After that, it was veggie time! Harper had her first taste of carrots. You be the judge of whether or not she liked them...
Do I reallly have to eat this, mom?
We thought she would like them since I ate carrots practically every day I was pregnant, but it looks like it's going to take some getting used to. Maybe we'll try green beans next, or even sweet potatoes! Yum!
It was such a beautiful day (almost 70 degrees) that we decided to go for a family walk - Aubrey included. Harper absolutely loved being outside. I hope the weather continues to be warm, although I'm sure we've got some cold days still ahead of us.
The night ended with a Chili Cookoff at our church....
Clint decided that he would enter. Of course, his chili was really hot, at least to me. I was able to taste a little bit, though. It was pretty good!
The night ended with a nice surprise, but more on that at a later time.... :)
Harper just gets cuter and cuter!!
ReplyDeletehaha.... love the carrots!
ReplyDelete