It has been a long time since my last post. Guess I've just been a little overwhelmed lately. In fact, as I'm typing this, Harper is sitting in my lap trying to touch the keyboard. She's become very intrigued by things with buttons...cell phones, remotes, and even computers.
Anyway, about two weeks ago, my sister did a post with an interview, and I decided to be interviewed as well. So who's up for a little Q & A with Abbie?
1. What is your biggest goal for 2009?
I would have to say that my biggest goal would need to be to learn how to stop worrying and GIVE IT OVER TO GOD! This has been a huge problem for me; I'm a worrywart by nature. Whenever other people come to me with problems, I'm quick to say, "Just pray about it and turn it over to God," yet I find it hard to follow my own advice. I talk a good talk, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, I don't always walk the walk. I ask for your help with this as well. Worrying has almost become a bad habit for me, and I don't quite know how to break it.
2. What would you call your perfect Saturday afternoon?
2. What would you call your perfect Saturday afternoon?
This one is easy. My perfect Saturday afternoon would be to have someone else come clean the house for me (free of charge, of course), and then for the family to head out somewhere for a picnic. Ideally, the weather would be warm, there'd be a slight breeze, and the sun would be shining. Perfect places for the picnic? Downtown Greenville, Furman University, or somewhere up at PBC.
3. If I were to come visit your hometown, where would you take me and why?
3. If I were to come visit your hometown, where would you take me and why?
Another easy one - downtown Greenville. It's a perfect place to take visitors. Why, you ask? You can find everything you need - restaurants, shops, doggie bakery (Aubrey loves it!), and even the theater. If you came when the weather was warm, I would take you out to eat, then head over to Falls Park for Shakespeare in the Park, and then go on over to Spill the Beans for some ice cream. Yum...
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Yikes, I could possibly have a lot of these. The one that comes to mind would have to be when I got hit in the head with a softball during softball practice. Yes, I was embarassed at the time it happened, but the worst was when I went to school the next day. One of my teammates had an older brother, who I happened to think was pretty cute. When he saw me in the hallway, he shouted, "Is your head okay?!?!?" I could have stuffed myself into a locker.
5. If you were a cookie, what kind would you be and why?
5. If you were a cookie, what kind would you be and why?
The only way I know how to answer this one is to give you my favorite cookie - chocolate chip with M&Ms. Why? I don't really know. It's just my favorite. Maybe because it's colorful, although I wouldn't quite consider myself a colorful person. That could be why I like it so much; it is everything I'm not! (haha...who would have read this much into a cookie question?)
Oh, and by the way, have I mentioned how much I LOVE THIS GIRL????

i love her too!!!
ReplyDeleteand good questions, worrywart! j/k... just hang out with me more :)
or good answers.... sheesh...
ReplyDeleteAbbie! What is this doggie bakery you speak of? Dan and I haven't been brave enough to take Moose downtown. He's a hunter, and when he gets a good scent, he's going to follow it at all costs! Very stubborn (I'd say he gets it from Dan, but we all know that's not true).
ReplyDelete