As I mentioned before, the day began with the Augusta Road Ladies Day, and our speaker was Teresa Hampton. She did a great job, but I think the power of her message comes from the fact that she is battling MS and still considers herself to be very lucky! She is a devoted worker for the Lord and seems to have no intentions of slowing down.
I came home from Ladies Day to find the sweetest little notes all over our house...Clint had been working on a Valentine's surprise while I was gone. He always does a good job of letting me know how much he appreciates me, but it's always nice to be reminded! I also got beautiful tulips!
Later on, we baked some Valentine's cupcakes (chocolate with vanilla frosting, of course) and a lovely homemade dinner.
Of course, the night ended with feeding Harper her cereal. This has been her routine for a few weeks, but she somehow managed to get it all over her face, and I found it quite hilarious.



And another big step...today, Harper attended Bible class for the first time! It was a much bigger deal for me than it was for her. She had the best time, and her teachers, Ms. Rebeccca and Ms. Teen, are just wonderful! They said she did great, so we will continue to take her. Here is a picture of her having fun in class.
Here she is with Lydia and Rissa...our two of our favorite church girls.
Such a long post, but such an exciting weekend. I'm looking forward to having President's Day off tomorrow. Anyone else have exciting plans?

Yeah, exciting plans... aka work. Boo.
ReplyDelete