I don't have much to say, other than I'm going to try (one more time) to get back into the swing of blogging. Clint asked me the other day what I'd like for Christmas. I told him it would be nice to have a devotional book and a journal. "Do you think you'd use the journal?" Psh, of course. Why wouldn't I? Now I understand why he asked that. Here is this lovely virtual journal, ready at my disposal, and I hardly ever use it! Duh! I really am going to try to use it more. Honestly, my life is so predictable that it's hard to find five free minutes around here. I may try to squeeze it in right before bed, but who knows?
So... my last post on here was nine days before this little one made her entrance.
Welcome, Hayden Brooke Richey.
And this is her today.
At four months old, she is such a delightful baby! But I promise to have more on her later.

ahh look at haydie! good to see you back!
ReplyDelete