Hayden,
You are five months old and getting so big! We don't have a doctor's visit this month, but I am just going assume that you are a little over 12 lbs. (maybe more?)
You have really become more aware of your surroundings and definitely know who your "peeps" are. In fact, we had to leave a Christmas eve gathering early because you had a complete meltdown being out of your element!
Whenever you see one of your "peeps," you try to grab their face and give them kisses. It is so sweet!
And still, no one can make you laugh like your sister can. I mean, you give her those big, deep belly laughs. It is so sweet!
It seems like we've regressed a bit in the feeding/sleeping department. To try to get my milk supply back up, I've started feeding you in the middle of the night. You usually wake around 3 or 4 o'clock, and when I feed you, you go right back to sleep until around 7 o'clock. We're hoping that if things improve, we can drop that feeding and go back to sleeping all night. (Fingers crossed!)
You love putting toys in your mouth, especially your new Christmas toys. And for some strange reason, you love playing with burp cloths. You will ball them up in your hands, chew on them, and hold them on your face.
You can sit up, but you still need a good bit of support. You've been known to tumble forward on your face, poor thing!
I remember when Harper hit the six-month mark, and it seemed like things got so much easier. You are still a pretty chill baby, but I know there are a lot of changes to come in the next month or so. I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I can't believe you are growing up so quickly! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment